Thursday, January 22, 2009

A -Team Spirit!!






This has been a challenging week. I have had dinner out for three occasions, and have one more tomorrow night. I'm proud of myself for making healthy choices, but I'm dissapointed because I couldn't stick to my points. Small steps cover a lot of ground, and I have to continue to be proud of the positive steps I've been taking.



Here is this morning's breakfast. A cup of sanity, a Blue menu cinnamon raisin bagel with one Tbs. peanut butter and three clementines.

6 comments:

  1. Cute Picture!
    Way to go with the healthy choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE IT!!! :-D!!!!

    Yayyy!!!!! Go A-Team!!!!! Woohooo!

    (OMG the word verification was "scones"! lol How did it KNOW I was wanting one!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an intense ability to mold orange peels. Go A-TEAM for reals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, great team picture. Hope your doing well this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GO TEAM ANGIE!!

    Very cute spirit picture! Goodluck at your weigh in!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay Go Team-A!!!!

    Love the enthusiasm and hope it follows you through the week!

    ReplyDelete