Saturday, January 10, 2009

It's amazing that when you let something go, how much better you begin to feel. It's only been a few days, and already I feel like I'm not continuously consumed by worry. My goal is to let the past be in the past and start fresh. I am commited to droping the anger, fear, dissapointment and resentment and see things from a fresh new perspective. I guess The Secret really does work, who would have thought I'd become a cliche??? You can literally change the way you see a situation, it's that simple. Now to put that to the test....
What is my motivation?? Typically I would say my kids, but, for once in my life, I am my motivation. I deserve to be healthy and happy. I don't have to hide under layers of fat anymore. I don't want to let life pass me by any longer. Year after year have passed me by with only moments of happiness, most of which involved food. When I enjoy things the people that are the most important to me will enjoy spending time with me. In the end, my kids will benefit from this experince as much as I will.
Let the challenge begin!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. It's great that YOU are your motivation. I feel the same way. I'm putting myself at the top of my list for a change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you're right where you need to be to be successful.

    I'm hoping we can all be there for each other over the next four months of the BLBE#2 challenge and it will be so much 2nd nature we'll stick to our new habits.

    GO TEAM ANGIE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you great success this year! I hope you reach your goals.

    Go team Angie!

    ReplyDelete